A recent art journal collage dedicated July's dreams...
Dearest Blossoming Flower (Yes, You!):
Welcome to July! Looking back, June was a strange mix of meeting huge deadlines (both creatively and professionally) and relaxation (scads of evening patio time, a week-long vacation, a day trip and an artist’s date). Being one who enjoys flower gardening, walking and simply being outdoors, I am beyond grateful for the cooler temps that have graced us as of late. They are somewhat unseasonal; yet, they are welcome!
This July, I seek growth through balance. Yes, July brings added deadlines and instances of stepping outside of my comfort zone. I welcome it, though; along with the moments of dedicated relaxation and self-nurturing. Listed below are my July dreams:
- Savor a pedi
- Practice Chaturanga pose
- Indulge in a massage
- Enjoy a holiday in Michigan
- Sign-up for and participate in a teleclass
- Take myself on an artist’s date
- Treat myself to a moi day
- Read chapters 3 and 4 of Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
- Finish reading The New Diary: How to Use a Journal for Self-Guidance and Expanded Creativity by Tristine Rainer
- Record a Tickled Pink Woman podcast
- Record a Tickled Pink Woman video
- Send book query letter to publisher(s)
- Engage in a closet re-org
- Finish reorganizing my workplace office
- Have fun on a day trip to Lake Huron
What do you dream of this July? Please share!
Joy and hugs, T.