Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Thanks...


Yes, first and foremost; I am thankful for my family, the wonderful loves of my life.  My son Patrick (who is now a graduate student) made the sweet little place card pictured above when he was in kindergarten.  Every November, I pull it out and display it prominently.  Year after year, it so accurately portrays what's in my heart (on Thanksgiving and every other day throughout the year).

This year, there's another thing I'm intensely thankful for... I am thankful for those who read my blog, listen to my podcasts, have joined me on the Tickled Pink Woman Facebook page, provide me with ongoing support and meaningful words of kindness via comments (both here and on Facebook) and heartfelt emails.  These things fuel my creative spirit, warm my heart and feed my soul.  Thank you.  Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You, have made me feel so very, very thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving, All!  Joy and peace.  T.