Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful for November & Dreams...

November's dreams sketched into my beloved art journal!!!

October has drawn to a close.  Generally my favorite month of the year, I am happy to put it behind me for once.  For those who regularly read this blog, you know much transpired in my world this past October.  Some of it was planned and joyous, but much of it was tragic and unexpected--still a challenge for me to fully reconcile. I welcome a new month, fresh page, another chance to make good on those things I may have laid aside in the wake of October's more difficult events.  I give thanks for the arrival of November...

My November dreams are to:
  • Read Amy Cohen's The Late Bloomer's Revolution
  • Read Simply Empowered: Discover How to Create and Sustain Success in Every Area of Your Life by Crystal Andrus
  • Read/journal with Lynne Franks' Bloom: A Woman's Journal for Inspired Living 
  • Continuation of Leonie Dawson’s Business Goddess e-course
  • Take myself out on an artist’s date
  • Conduct successful Tickled Pink Creativity Circle at Harmony in Life Center on November 17
  • Get a pedi
  • Launch Tickled Pink Woman podcast (Episode 1 is already recorded. Launches November 4!)
  • Enjoy a relaxing massage
  • Begin crafting my 2013 dreams…
  • Participate in Toastmaster’s Club meetings
  • Attend Dale Carnegie online workshop: Successful Public Speaking
  • Identify my guiding mantra for 2013
  • Fine tune the sample chapter of my new book (it’s written—just needs some tweaking!)
  • Write intro’s to sections 2 and 3 of my new book (carried over from October)
  • Enjoy gobbling tofurkey on Thanksgiving with loved ones (they'll likely be having the real thing versus my tofurkey, though)
What's on your agenda this month?  Please share!  T.