The day back after a holiday generally seems to throw out a few unexpected twists and turns. Nevertheless, I've decided that, along with the unsavory, there's always the potential for yumminess.
Today, I embrace:
- challenges--and my ability to navigate them;
- cooler weather--and my understanding I can glean warmth from within;
- change--and my realization that I can adapt;
- adversity--and my chance to overcome it;
- things that don't go off as planned--and my knack for going with the flow as needed;
- loss--and my value for giving gratitude for what I have;
- difficult people--and my knowledge that their actions are reflections of them, not me;
- mistakes--and my ability to learn from life's less-than-pleasant outcomes;
- the mundane--and my dedication to finding simple joys in the blandest of moments; and
- whatever life hands me--as I know I can use it to grow, learn, and celebrate my efforts.
Joy, peace and hugs! T.